One of the things, I miss with eating a low carb or Keto diet is the bread! Especially pizza 🍕, because pizza has always been a staple in my household, ever since I was little. It has been hard to find a recipe that still tastes like pizza and is low in carbs. This keto pizza recipe, is very delicious!
Keto Pizza Crust
This recipe, and all pizza recipes are really defined by the crust. This pizza crust is pretty good. It still doesn’t taste like the real thing due to the texture of the crust. It definitely tastes good and satisfies that pizza craving!
It is pretty easy to make, which I love, because I am all about that simple life! It’s nice because, my son and my husband both love this recipe. You can also do so many different things with this recipe as well. It can work for whatever you are into when it comes to pizza. There are so many different topping combos that taste great with this crust. So, try out what works best for you!
I am always trying to change it up with the toppings. I love how versatile this recipe is because if I have leftovers of stuff, I can just turn it into a topping for my pizza and not waste it! Usually, I love to make this recipe on the weekends, so I can use any leftovers from the week, that and it’s easy to make really fast.
This is perfect for me and my family because our weekends are usually jammed packed full of activities, so I can just whip up a quick keto pizza dinner. You don’t have to wait for the yeast to foam or bread to rise, you literally just grab a bowl throw everything in, mix with a fork, dump, and spread onto a piece of wax paper, and viola!
- 1/4 Cup Coconut flour
- 4 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp Granulated Garlic Powder
- 2 TBSP Water
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Sauce I like basil, garlic
- Pepperoni Slices
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.Make the crust-Beat eggs and water together. Then add the garlic, coconut flour, and parmesan.
- Pour onto a piece of wax paper and spread out smooth. You want it a little on the thinner side.
- Bake at 425 degrees F. Remove from oven when its start to brown. This takes about 10-15 minutes.
- Then add all the toppings you like and bake an additional 10 minutes! Then allow to cool, cut, and enjoy!
Here are some great products I use to help make this recipe go from nothing to a meal on my family’s dinner table!